Wednesday, February 11, 2009

one of those days.

Today has been one of those days that can only be summed up as... well, one of those days. It 3:25 AM and I'm just get around to writing anything. Rents a couple of days late, as my husband hasn't had any tattoo jobs lined up, and my car insurance runs out this week. Bills keep piling up, and it seems every day that the Army lifestyle could not come any quicker. I know emotionally it isn't any easy thing at all, but sometimes its so terrifying just thinking of life if everything doesn't hurry up and happen.

I don't have health insurance right now. Neither of us do. Just the baby. I wish I could smile and say, "agh its okay! We're healthy, who needs a doctor!" but of course, life wouldn't work out that way.

Ever since I've had the baby, my body has just physically been falling apart. Osteoporosis runs in my family, and it seems I won't go through life untouched. I've shrunk nearly 3 inches since I was in high school and my feet have shrunk a size and a half. Well today topped everything off, with a tooth in the back of my mouth breaking.

Perfect.

5 comments:

  1. Ok, I'm going to be honest. I love your blog. Your way of writing is very....honest. For lack of better word.

    Now on to the other part of what I want to say...being in the Army certaintly has it's downfalls, I learned that really quickly once I became a wife, BUT you are right. The health insurance is a godsend, so is knowing you'll have a house and your utilties are paid for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry things are so stressful right now. Stay strong!

    I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw you are folllowing my blog now and just wanted to stop by and say hello and welcome!

    Your blog is wonderful...so honest and true-to-life. I think it is so important that people not only share their successes wth one another but their trials and triulations too so that we can encourage one another.

    Having said all that though, I am so sorry for the struggles you are going through right now. I will be sure to keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

    (PS - I'm originally from GA)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just saw your blog after I saw that you were following mine.
    And I must say now.. I love it..Obvious;y everyone mentioned before me but you have such honest writing.. I look forward to reading your posts.
    And I hope things get better for you sweetie!!
    You'll be in my thoughts and prayers!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw you through Melinda. I can imagine that would be very scary. I have had hip and back problems since I was very young.
    I am sorry for what you are going through.
    My prayers are with you.

    ReplyDelete